Charlotte’s Web CBD Partners With GNC to Sell Gummies
Charlotte’s Web is one of the biggest and most well-known names in the CBD industry today. GNC is one of the most well-known names when it comes to health and wellness supplement stores in the United States. So a partnership between these two giants just seems to make sense.
In a new agreement with GNC Charlotte’s Web will now start distribution of CBD gummies at GNC retail locations across 24 states. The initial shipments will consist of 6 varieties of CBD gummies. Per the press release, Charlotte’s Web also indicates that they do intend to expand the product offering into additional states.
GNC currently offers around 2,000 different brick-and-mortar retail locations within the United States. While we don’t yet know the full extent of how many of these stores will be carrying Charlotte’s Web CBD gummies the new partnership is an important step to broaden access of Charlotte’s Web products to consumers.
According to Jacques Tortoroli, Chief Executive Officer of Charlotte’s Web, “GNC’s established retail footprint adds depth to our reach domestically and broadens consumer access to our high-quality hemp CBD products. We expect GNC will become one of our largest retail customers this year, and we are excited about the growth provided by bringing our two leading brands together.”
Initial Products Available at GNC
- Charlotte’s Web™ DAILY WELLNESS: Full-spectrum hemp extract with 15mg of CBD per serving to support everyday use. (Raspberry Lime flavor)
- Charlotte’s Web™ SLEEP: Full-spectrum hemp extract with 10 mg of CBD and 3mg of melatonin to support restful sleep*. (Raspberry flavor)
- Charlotte’s Web™ CALM: Full-spectrum hemp extract with 10 mg of CBD, and 75mg of lemon balm to support everyday stresses and feel relaxed, but not sleepy*. (Lemon-Lime flavor)
- Charlotte’s Web™ RECOVERY: Full-spectrum hemp extract with 10 mg of CBD, 25mg of ginger, and 50mg curcuminoids for exercise and active lifestyles to support your body’s healthy inflammatory response and target joint health*. (Ginger flavor)
- Charlotte’s Web™IMMUNITY: Full-spectrum hemp extract with 10mg CBD, 90mg Vitamin C from organic acerola extract and ascorbic acid, 20 mcg vegan Vitamin D3, and 70mg organic Astragalus root to support immune function*. (Lemon Berry flavor)
- Charlotte’s Web™ THC-FREE: Broad-spectrum extract with beneficial hemp phytocompounds including 15mg CBD per serving to support everyday wellness, whether on the job or at home. (Mango Peach flavor)
This is the second time in the past few weeks that GNC has partnered with a CBD company to distribute CBD products. This is a big step not only for Charlotte’s Web but also for GNC.
Could these recent partnerships with CBD companies be an indication that CBD will continue to become more mainstream this year? Time will tell but it looks like a good sign.